Monday, June 29, 2009

Absolutely delicious, decidedly nutritious....

You guys, I have food in my fridge. Real, honest to goodness yummy nummy FOOD.
For three months, all our fridge had in it was diet pop, a jug of water, and a few condiments.
Now we have diet pop, water, condiments, and THIS:You have NO IDEA how excited this makes me.
Oh! And wanna see my dinner? I swear - I never thought I could eat like this AND ENJOY IT.
Basically, that's a quarter cup of whole wheat pasta, 1 cup of tomato sauce, 3 oz of extra lean ground beef, 2 cups of chopped red, yellow & green peppers, a stalk of celery and one green onion with a side of 2 cups of steamed carrots, green & yellow beans with, of course, a diet pop to drink.

Doesn't that look amazing??!
AND, believe it or not, in about an hour (because man am I STUFFED!) I can have half a cup of low-fat frozen yoghurt with 2 cups of strawberries for dessert. Nom nom nom.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yum, that looks good! It must be so exciting to have meals again, I cant even imagine (nor can I imagine being 'stuffed', I almost never ever register a 'full' feeling).