Thursday, October 14, 2010

#30daysofme - #21, #22, #23, #24, #25, #26

So clearly I suck at this posting everyday thing. Damnit. Here's the last 6 days, to catch up.

Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy
Rainy fall days are awesome. I love this season.

Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else
Absolutely nothing. Seriously. I am unique, just like everyone else. Thanks Barney. That was a valuable life lesson.

Day 23- Something you crave for a lot
Snuggles. Lots and lots of snuggles. There. Now you know our secret. I'm gonna have to kill you. Sorry.
Day 24- A letter to your parents
Dear Mom:
It was lovely to see you this weekend. Can we go to The Magic Flute at the Four Seasons Performing Arts in Toronto this winter?
Love you
Me.

Dear Dad:
Are you in Mexico for the winter yet? I can never keep track.
Love you
Sarah.

Day 25- What I would find in your bag
Currently, you would find a pink wallet, a nearly empty case of dentyne intense gum, covergirl lip gloss with moisturizer, a black elastic, scented hand cream, a requisition for blood work, my hospital bracelet from surgery this summer, a little black lighter, keith's paystub, a couple of receipts & my old bus pass stuff. When I go out, I just add my phone, a pen, cigarettes & keys. And if I'm going to school, I add my voice recorder and a notebook.

Day 26- What you think about your friends
I think they're sooper. :)

No comments: