Thursday, February 3, 2011

Stuff I'm digging lately ....

This sign:
(from Etsy)
Wouldn't that just be the cutest thing to have propped beside the card box/guestbook? I'd obviously change the colours and after I could hang it somewhere in our house!

These hangers:
(Also from Etsy)

I'll confess: I really want these. Like, really really want. For me & all my girls. They're freaking adorable.

Another confession: I've been spending a LOT of time looking at different dresses for myself. And the best place to do this? PreOwnedWeddingDresses, hands down. They have EVERYTHING. From David's Bridal to Maggie Sottero to Jim Hjlem to even designers like Vera Wang and Monique Lhuillier. Best thing? You actually get to see the dress on a real woman, not some 6 foot size negative 6 model, and the prices can be up to 75% off retail. Effing. Score. Every bride needs to know about this site.

True story: Earlier this week I was so engrossed in looking at dresses I completely forgot to leave to pick up Keith from work. Ahem. (Can you say em-barrr-aaasssing?)

So that's what I'm into lately. Anything you'd like to share?

No comments: