Sunday, January 13, 2008

Bored....

1. Are you taller than your mom? Yep, barely. She's shrinking.

2. What color is your car? I don't have a car, but I do take a big white and red bus.

3. What is the closest thing to you that is red? An empty bag of Lay's Ketchup chips.

4. What is your ringtone? Just a generic ringtone, I refuse to pay for one.

5. Are you sick? Not that I know of?

6. What color is your favorite pillow? Um. Navy blue?

7.What is your favorite video game? DDR or Guitar Hero. *rocks out*

8. Had a nap today? No, but I was able to sleep in until 11:30 (fell asleep at 12), yay!

9. Gold or Silver? White gold, and then silver.

10.Is there an animal that creeps you out? Axoltol...

11.Who was the last person you rode an elevator with? Person? Shawn, probably.

12. Did you go iceskating as a kid? Yep, we had an ice rink in the front yard until I was 6, and then we went skating every Sunday until I was 8 or so.

13. Ever have stitches? Yes.

14. Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Sprite. Barq's. Strawberry flavoured Dasani water.

15. How long ago did you kiss someone? Yesterday.

16. What's something you want to do before you die? Live a year or more in the UK.

17. Have you ever caught something on fire? The end of every cigarette I smoke.

18. Have you ever seen a ghost? Pfft.

19.Have you ever seen the northern lights? Yep.

20. Do you know how to use chop sticks? Nope. Fork please.

21. Name something good that happened today. Well, it was last night, and it was super cute rather than good, but while I was sleeping I had Molly curled up against my back and Elvis curled up against my front and he had one paw in my palm (holding hands with my cat while I slept, basically).

22. What room are you in? my bedroom

23. Are you worried about something you can't control? Yes. Re: living situation.

24. Do you take daily medications? Just my birth control.

25. Ever been in a fight? Yes. Both verbal and physical.

26. Are you wearing nail polish? No. The smell of nail polish gives me a wicked headache.

27. Favorite color? Yellow.

28. Innie or Outie? Innie.

29. Ever used a Ouija board? Yes. And no, I don't believe they work.

30. Sweet or Sour? Sour as long as it's not extremely sour.

31. Sun or Moon? Moon.

32. What shoes did you wear today?
My brown Timberland boots to take the dog out.

33. Favorite eye color of the opposite sex? Hazel or a mix of Green/Blue.

34. Most important quality in any relationship? Communication.

35. Favorite zombie movie? Shaun of the Dead.

36. Time of day you were born? 1:50pm.

37. Do you know your blood type? No.

38. What would you spend 5000 dollars on right now if you were handed it? omg, 5000$? Um. Pre-pay rent & the Rogers bill for a couple of months. Use 500$ to cover getting my dog spayed, hernia fixed, vaccinations & deworming. Save some for my birthday weekend extravaganza. Pay back 200$ to Pegster. Put some into a high interest mutual fund.

39. Name something annoying in public transit? Overcrowded buses!

40. Did you grow up in the city or country? Both. Small town too.

41. Would you ever consider going on a reality tv show if offered a large sum of money? Maybe.

42. Have you flown in your dreams? Sure have.

43. Hugs or kisses? Hugs

44. You have 10 dollars to spend in the dollar store..what do you get? Candy. lol.

45. Slurpee flavor? Frozen Sprite. Cuz the only thing better than Sprite is when it's frozen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*steals then runs away to put on own journal*

:)

KB