Friday, June 27, 2008

20 questions....(actually, 14. I counted.)

From Heather

If you went to the bank right now, how much money could you get out in cash?
Nothing. I immediately transfer anything into my bank account over to Keith's and we spend it together.
What was the last piece of fruit you ate?
I "stole" from a bowl some strawberries that Keith's mom was hulling. Yummy!
Did you think sex was over-rated after your first attempt?
Oh, hell yeah. I don't even remember the guy's name.
Someone just handed you $1000 to spend within 24 hours, what are you going to do with it?
Probably go out for some lavish date with Keith, get Molly fixed, and then pay some of my debt off with the rest. Having debt terrifies me so much. Whats even more terrifying is that I can't do anything about it just yet.
What's for dinner tonight?
Dinner was sausages in buns and rice with green beans and pieces of steak mixed in. I just had a sausage.
What are you really great at doing?
Keith says I'm really great at 'loving him'....but I'm not sure that counts - so typing I guess? (how sad is that?) Oh! and reading.
What is your greatest childhood memory?
I can't really remember my childhood that clearly, actually. Most of my memories all stem from about the age of 13 or so.
What is your worst childhood memory?
Again, can't remember.
What was the name of the first person you ever kissed (first name only)?
His name was Tyson and it was at co-ed camp the summer I was 13. It was a dare and since I didn't know what the hell to do, I just copied him - tongue and all. It was so sloppy!
What is the most amount of money you've ever spent on one item and what was it?
That would either be drugs or rent. Woot, such a sad life.
What constitutes the best day of your life thus far?
When Keith admitted that he wanted our relationship ending up in kids/marriage. I remember it so clearly - It was in February and we were both in the kitchen making a frozen pizza and he went to say something but then stopped and blushed - I asked him what he was going to say and he blushed some more and then said that he knew where he wanted our relationship to go - and then he muttered "kids and marriage". I was so blown away.
What random question have you been pondering lately?
Who put that hill here?
Who is your favourite relative?
If I had to choose it would probably be my dad or my sister, but only if my sister and I are alone and it's been a couple of days (she's always angry the first few days I visit).
What are you planning for the rest of your day today?
Mmm, since it's just after midnight, we're drinking and then falling asleep. Then its Saturday and I usually get a break from taking the dog out, and then its a slow, long, lazy sleep-in with lots of cuddling. I love Saturday mornings.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Lol I didnt realise it was a 20 questions thing!

Your best day is basically the same as mine...the day your man said he wanted a future with you lol.

Random that you dont have many memories before 13! I remember three onwards (but only bits and pieces until proper memories start at age 9).