Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Other Half

Keith's answers to my half can be found here.
(His comments are in purple)

1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS.
(Close, I do have my shows but you hog the TV)
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Whatever it came with, but if he could specifically request a dressing it would probably be honey mustard.
(yup that is it)
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
He doesn't eat butter, potatoes, salt and baloney.
(correct)
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
Coors Light.
(missed Rum&Coke but you're half right)
5. Where did he go to high school?
Trenton High.
(correct)
6. What size shoe does he wear?
Usually size 11.
(more closer to 10 1/2)
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Probably video games.
(I have a collection of hockey cards)
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
I'm thinking either ham or tuna, but I really have no idea. It's not like he's super picky!
(it's actually ham and swiss chess with honey mustard)
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Seafood. Lots and lots of seafood.
(and I would just get sick of it - I don't really like to eat the same thing twice)
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Honey Nut Cheerios.
(ohhh so close the circle was right but its Fruit Loops)
11. What would he never wear?
A shirt when he's lazing around the house.
(lol i think a dress would be more of a choice here)
12. What is his favorite sports team?
For OHL, its Belleville Bulls. NHL, its Boston Bruins. For baseball, BlueJays. NFL....no idea.
(Right for the most part, in the NFL its Green bay packers)
13. Who is his best friend?
Me or his oldest brother.
(yeah you lol)
14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
Probably sleep so much.
(you sleep too much? not at all....I wonder if I should go wake you up?)
15. How many states has he lived in?
Canada is provinces, and he's lived in two (Ontario and BC).
(correct)
16. What is his heritage?
Doesn't really know or care, I don't think. He's Canadian.
(Its Russian and Finnish as far as I was told)
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
I wouldn't bake him a cake. I would get him one from the bakery (Black Forest) or else get him an Ice Cream Dairy Queen cake.
(you know my cakes babe)
18. Did he play sports in high school?
Yep, of course. He played football and ice hockey. He was actually offered a chance to play for Notre Dame football.
(Hun, it was Notre Dame hockey, and you missed one, I did Track and Field)
19. What could he spend hours doing?
Playing Everquest.
(Hmmm, I think you're right on that one!)

1 comment:

Jess said...

This is so cute. I love how well you know each other.