Saturday, April 9, 2011

swoon

I have my dress. I know. I'm still in shock myself.

And Keith says I'm not allowed post pictures, because he really, really does not want to stumble across it in the six months until the wedding. (Wait, SIX MONTHS? When did that happen?!)

I went over my personal budget, but my budget was set really low because I thought I'd be able to wait until July, go to David's Bridal in Toronto, and walk out with a dress.

I guess the big things are that Keith is okay with what I spent on it (even if I'm still struggling), and it was still fairly inexpensive as far as wedding gowns go.

I guess I could describe it, a bit? It's white, not ivory. It has a train, and I don't even mind. It's a corset back with a sweetheart neckline and it's edged in beaded lace.

Oh, and I look fantastic.

No comments: