Tuesday, March 15, 2011

t-shirt time

day 6 - write 30 interesting facts about yourself.

I only hope that 'interesting' is a subjective term.
  • I don't get the Glee hype. Still watch it though.
  • I'm not enjoying wedding planning as much as I thought I would. Tonight I finally decided to not even bother with coloured linens (our venue provides floor length white linens & white chair covers). I'm only having chair sashes. It was such a liberating feeling.
  • I did my measurements today and I'm squarely between a size 14/16. Of course every store has different sizing, but hey. I'm going with it!
  • I also fiiinnnnaaaalllly broke my stall and lost a pound.
  • I don't know what the heck to study for my degree. I can either stick with Law, or switch it to History or English. I have to decide by end of second year. My minor is firmly set though: Jewish Studies.
  • Salt is the best seasoning ever. Especially sea salt.
  • I am not Jewish.
  • I set a goal to work out every day during Lent.
  • I like Twitter so much more than Facebook.
  • I love Yankee Candles. "Autumn Leaves" is my favourite scent.
  • Hate doing the dishes. Keith does more than his fair share.
  • Every morning I wake up to the following text from Keith: "Good morning sexy. I just wanted to tell you that I love you. You have a great day."
  • Sometimes I wake up to something along these lines: "It's time to open those big blue eyes and have an awesome day.Love you."
  • When I think about it, it absolutely blows my mind that I started dating Keith at age twenty.
  • It also blows my mind that I'm twenty-four. Last time I checked, I was just turning twenty-one.
  • I want to do a Masters Degree someday, but I'm in no hurry. After 4 years of college & 4 years of University, I'm DUN.
  • I watch an extraordinary amount of trashy TV. The Teen Mom/16 & Pregnant franchise and Jersey Shore come to mind.
  • Keith actually likes Jersey Shore more than I do. It's really annoying.
  • I love Rick Mercer, especially his rants. They always make SUCH. PERFECT. SENSE.
  • I hate US-Canada shipping rates more than I hate winter. Which is a lot.
  • I don't talk about religion a lot, except to debate it. Tat didn't even know I was baptized at age 16 until this week.
  • I could easily go to a movie every week. I don't though.
  • There are a lot of sentences starting with "I" in this post.
  • I really want one of those one pound chocolate bunnies from Wal-Mart they sell 2.50$. No go, unfortunately. I also don't want to puke after.
  • My ring size went from an eleven to a nine. I'm hoping by the time we go design our bands (end of May) I'll be down to an eight.
  • My ring also desperately needs a cleaning. Any suggestions for a cleaner for gemstones?
  • I'm so sick of the following people: Taylor Swift, Stephen Harper, Charlie Sheen, Justin Bieber, Lady GaGa, Nicki Minaj, Drake and Katy Perry.
  • I love Pink. Have for years. She just keeps getting better and better. I also really like The Band Perry.
  • I totally give Molly my leftovers.
  • I'm probably going to need a brachioplasty, tummy tuck, thigh lift and breast augmentation, plus probably more that I haven't even thought of. I don't really care if I ever get them. Except for the brachioplasty. That's a must have.

No comments: