Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Smelling Fresh

I'm in love.


Ever wanted to smell like that gorgeous smell of freshly-mowed grass? Or the scent of an impeding thunderstorm? Or how about a cup of soothing, relaxing green tea? Well, now you can, thanks to this amazing line of scent products which includes colonge, room spray, bubble bath, candle and bath & body spray & lotion, among others. Every single one of them smells exactly like what it describes.



There's over 200 scents to choose from - everything from mixed drinks recipes - "Fuzzy Navel", "Between the Sheets", "Lavender Martini" - to oddities like "Cannabis Flower*", "Dirt", and "Condensed Milk", to ones inspired from nature such as "Rain", "Grass" and "Wet Garden" plus TONS more. And the packaging is really nice - simple, clean-lined and neat.

My nose is currently very happy with me tonight - I picked up a bottle of "Sex On The Beach" and "Ginger Ale" today (you can literally smell the bubbles in the "Ginger Ale" one!) while out shopping. I've been browsing the website for awhile now and Thanking-My-Good-Sense for not having a credit card, because I would be in tons of trouble if I did....

Blame my roommate for starting this addiction. And pray for me if I ever do acquire a credit card. It's not going to be pretty.

[ * Please note that applying before any sort of air travel - especially ones crossing borders - is highly not recommended. ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome product idea! I would get the cut grass one - it's a smell I love but always makes me sneeze.

U No ?