Saturday, October 27, 2007

procrastinating....

As I stood outside on the balcony having a smoke this morning, I had an overwhelming urge to go over to Home Depot (incidentally, right across the street), purchase a pumpkin, and carve it. Even though I haven't carved a pumpkin since Grade 7, when I found out that the pumpkin guts give me a horrible itchy rash where ever it touches my skin, and even though I don't have the tools necessary to actually complete the task. I didn't give in to the urge though, thankfully, so my life is pumpkin-less for another year. However, that's fine by me!

Had the very bright idea to rearrange the furniture in my room today, with the help of my bff; it actually works out better and gives the illusion of more space - and, as an extra bonus, it's actually easier to know where to place any artwork/posters I might will buy. I wound up getting a cheaper bed - aka yet another blow up mattress - yesterday, so with the leftover money I purchased the games of Risk (for my friend, his favourite 'classical' board game) and Monopoly (which so happens to be my personal favourite) and this:

Isn't it just the COOLEST?

All the heads move independently and can be arranged into different positions. I love it. It's so funky!

Anyway. Unfortunately, my room isn't getting any cleaner by me sitting here telling you about the new lamp I bought or how I rearranged it, so I gotta get back to it.

Gag.

No comments: