Friday, October 26, 2007

I wish

1) I wish I didn't have to be up so early (yes, 8am is early).
2) I wish I didn't have to run downtown to do something for an assignment.
3) I wish I didn't leave this to the last minute.
4) I wish I didn't have to be back on campus for 11:30.
5) I wish I could go back to bed.
6) I wish I woke up looking perfect & gorgeous and ready to run out the door.
7) I wish I woke up feeling refreshed instead of still being tired.
6) I wish my cat wasn't being such a spaz right now.
8) I wish downtown wasn't so far away!
9) I hope everything goes smoothly and on time - I can't afford mistakes right now.
10) However, I am thankful that only my morning is busy - after I do this crazy running around dance, all I have to do is meet my Civil Pro group for the Motion assignment and work a little on my Phase II for Corporate, but actual classes are cancelled to let us work on it.

I should get going - no time to waste! *boogies out the door*


"I look into the window of my mind
Reflections of the fears I know I've left behind
I step out of the ordinary
I can feel my soul ascending
I am on my way
Can't stop me now
And you can do the same
What have you done today to make you feel proud?
It's never too late to try
What have you done today to make you feel proud?
You could be so many people
If you make that break for freedom
What have you done today to make you feel proud?"
-Proud, Heather Small

No comments: