Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The future's gonna eat me.

Life is seriously full of suckage at the moment. Monday night my computer bit the dust completely, and last night my bed deflated (it was a blowup camping bed) as well. So now I'm back to sleeping on the floor indefinitely. I just don't have the money to get another bed right now; I don't even have the money to fix my computer but since a friend is doing the repairs, at least I won't get slammed for the cost of labour. If this keeps up, I'm going to need a hip replacement by the time I'm 30.

Oh yeah, and then I lost my bank card; not looking forward to going in and fighting with them over my ID to get a new card (they apparently don't take health cards as ID but it's the only thing I have!). It's just an extra added annoyance that I could really do without at the moment.

Haven't been sleeping well - well, of course not, I'm sleeping on blankets on the floor - but I'm also super stressed out and worried about everything that's happening in my life right now.. Slept maybe? 4 hours on Monday night, and 5 last night, which is definitely not enough.


I feel overwhelmed, scared and very, very much alone.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Wouldnt you have a passport from your trips overseas? Otherwise you could perhaps do the theory part of a drivers licence test and use that licence as id perhaps (even if you dont ever want to learn to drive). Not trying to be bossy, just trying to think of some practical things that could help you.

sarah said...

passport is at my moms and even though i've asked her repeatedly to send it, she hasn't (won't?). Besides, it expires in January anyways.

and the drivers license basic one cost 100$ to get. um, yeah, 100$ for a piece of plastic is just a bit too much....see the trouble is most places take health cards, just not the bloody bank. Unless you start being forceful, which is the trick I pull sometimes. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Please don't let the future eat you! Die of natural causes so that Elvis has something to live off until someone discovers your demise.

*jumps in private helicoptor and flies on warp speed to deliver loads of hugs and a new bed to her beloved Sarsee*

KB

dust and kam said...

Rough week, huh? At least your computer is fixed and back... good luck on the bed part. :P