Wednesday, October 24, 2007

chip-chip-a-roo!

I had the weirdest dream last night. I dreamed that I was pregnant, but I could feel the outline of the baby's head & torso and limbs - just not the hands or feet, because they weren't 'formed' yet. And it wasn't the typical 'round belly' of being pregnant, rather it was really like I had a child forming under my skin. And my stomach hurt all throughout the dream and I kept rubbing it. Wonder if it means anything? Probably not....I hope not. That's one weird ass dream!

Computers back and fixed! So happy I have my baby back! =-) Still sleeping on the floor though, which totally sucks. I'm a bit crabbier than usual, but its easier to get out of bed (or rather, stay out of bed) in the morning. Operation Take-Back-Bed is scheduled for this weekend - its a two person job because I certainly can't carry that gigantic box all by myself. Hopefully they give me a full refund (even though I don't have the receipt anymore, I have the bank statement saying I bought the bed from Canadian Tire), because I need a bed and this is the only way I can afford one!

Nothing else is really happening here. Back to watching Friends I guess!

3 comments:

dust and kam said...

Hi Her!
Regarding the auto start feature on your playlist....
when you are getting the code to add the playlist to your blog, on step three you can chose whether or not you want autostart on or off. So basically you have to get a new code. Silly huh?

Thanks for stopping by! :)

dust and kam said...

Oh yeah... and that would be an interesting dream. Strange. But interesting.

dust and kam said...

That's a bummer about the playlist! Better luck tomorrow. :D