Thursday, November 1, 2007

Welcome to Sickville

I'm sick. Uber, full-fledged, yucky hurting sick.

Plugged nose (I'm at the point where I would chop it off if it mean I could sleep!!), chesty hacking cough, earache and sore throat.

I feel like I've been run over by a truck, literally. Ugh!

So tired - its really hard to sleep if you can't breathe; I found that out last night. Tried for ages, finally dozed off only to wake up at the ungodly hour of 630am....five hours of sleep when you feel like I do isn't enough, not even close. :(

I'm going to go make myself a cup of sugary hot tea, wrap myself in my duvet and watch mindless TV all day. Hopefully I can take a nap later?


PS: remind me to tell you about my roommate when I can actually think past how I feel.

5 comments:

Ammietia (a girl you once knew) said...

Ach. I hate stuffy noses when your trying to sleep. I think I am also sick, but not as bad as you. Only a sore throat and heavy eyes. *hugs* I hope you get better soon!

dust and kam said...

Blah! Get better!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to sickville. Population - you and me (even though we are on opposite sides of the world!)

Get better

*hugs*

KB

Anonymous said...

Are you feeling up to telling us about your room mate yet?

KB

sarah said...

lol, i was just thinking that the best cure for being super annoyed at someone is to have your computer break, so that by the time you get it back you aren't annoyed anymore, or at least don't think its worthy of ranting about.

;-)