Monday, November 3, 2008

NaBloPoMo : #3

Sigh. Yet another day filled with boredom. In case you haven't guessed, I'm off work. again.

To say it sucks is an understatement. Wednesday last week I asked if Keith had ever wanted to end things with me because I'm - and here I quote - a "deadweight". To his credit, he came over immediately to the couch where I was laying, put his arms around me and told me quite seriously that the thought had never, ever EVER entered his mind, that it was just a bump - just money, and we'll get over it. And then proceeded to kiss every inch of bare skin he could.

I love him. So, so much.

I hate feeling this way. Sometimes I just wish I could go back to OSAP, go back to school full-time, and bring in income that way. But most of all, I just wish I could land a permanent job already.

Sigh. Have I mentioned it sucks?

No comments: