Monday, December 17, 2007

9:30 am thoughts

If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends,
Make it last forever friendship never ends,
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is.
What do you think about that now you know how I feel,
Say you can handle my love are you for real,
I won't be hasty, I'll give you a try
If you really bug me then I'll say goodbye.

Sometimes blasting nostaglic 90's bubblegum pop tunes just feels good.
Well, I better get back to cleaning this place from top to bottom - one good(bad?) thing about having viewings is that this place has to be super, super clean.
*scurries off*
Byes!
Ps: Oh! HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY PEGSTER!!!!!!!!!! you've finally caught up to me, haha. Luv you girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I :heart: the Spice Girls all over again at the moment!!!!!!

Wanna come clean my place? We were away all weekend so didn't have time to do any and the house is a tip!

KB

sarah said...

Are you kidding me? Cleaning my place is quite enough, thank you. That and I'm super lazy and didn't even get my list done yesterday (but who really wants to be hunched over scrubbing a bathtub?)