Saturday, December 1, 2007

Interesting.....

So K.02 came over today. It was probably our best time together yet....although I stupidly stayed up all night last night and finally lay down at 7 to rest a bit (supposed to pick him up from the bus stop around 730ish). I woke up an hour later to him rubbing my back....oops? I'm just thankful he got into the building okay and I forgot to lock my door last night. Besides, I do love being woken up personally rather than, say, from an alarm clock or someone knocking at my door. It's pure bliss. (however, having said that, I just realized how easy it is for some random crazy to come into my apartment and rape/murder me or whatever. That's kinda creepy.....)

So basically I've gotten maybe an hours sleep in the past 24 or so. Kind of exhausted and out of it. Have to stay up though until bedtime tonight so I don't get my schedule all out of wack.

Anyway, getting to the point: K.02 told me I've lost alot of weight since he'd seen me last, which was 2 and a half weeks ago. Mostly in my sides and face, I think is what he said. Hadn't even noticed I had, but I took a good long look in the mirror today and I think he's right.

Depression (almost never being hungry) and abject poverty (not being able to buy food even if I am hungry) certainly can do wonders for your body. Yep. It's great.

3 comments:

Michelle Kemper Brownlow said...

Before I even read your post - I have to tell you HOW MUCH I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture on your blog!
PRECIOUS!!

Ok...now I will go read

Michelle Kemper Brownlow said...

WOW!
That was a deep post! Hope you are well rested by the time you read this! Blessings!!

Rick said...

I'm not so sure about your diet plan - I don't think it will sell like the South Beach Diet.

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/