Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Preliminary Plans

Is it bad that I'm already looking forward to my birthday weekend, even though its 6 weeks away? But I am. Super excited. Because this is the big 21, folks. And my birthday falls on a Friday, which lends itself perfectly to devote a weekend to general debauchery and random shenanigans. Plus - and I think this is what's gotten me so excited - I get to spend it with the three people who matter the most to me.

Yep, that's right. I (finally!) convinced the Pegster to come join me in the big bad city. For an entire two days. Oh my. And K.02 is all mine for the entire weekend. And Skittles? Well, it wouldn't quite feel complete without him, so of course he's going to be there.

Friday is going to be my drinking night, as it's the night of my actual birthday. Skittles and I have a date with a hot bartender at one of the dance clubs downtown, oh yes. (And there's a free shot with my name on it, let me tell you!) Following which I will have to find my way to K.02's place (he can't join us in the drinking-fest as it's playoff time for the hockey league he plays in, booo) for the night (which, incidentally, will be the first night we spend together. ooooooh).

Saturday K.02 and I go pick the Pegster up from wherever she's decided to be dropped off and then I'm taking her on a touristy tour of downtown, followed by a sampling of the local cuisine (shawarma's and beavertails, and maybe? a properly made poutine) and she's going to skate the Canal while I walk it. Then it's time for dinner out; joining us will be Skittles because I have to let my two best friends in the world meet each other. It just wouldn't be right otherwise. Then its back to my place to just chillax and maybe play a rousing game of Monopoly and/or Risk.

Sunday I'm making a homestyle brunch (I would go out to Cora's but man alive! is that place expensive; and we're all a bunch of poor college students) and I want to catch a movie - specifically, this one:

Hopefully it's still playing by the time my birthday rolls around? And then it's time to say goodbye to the Pegster (sniff sniff) and then K.02 and I are probably just going to chillax at home for the rest of the day & night.

Now, doesn't that sound like a barrel of monkeys fun?! I think it does. I simply cannot wait.

only 44 days left! Let the countdown begin!

PS: Grades come out tomorrow. I'm scared.

3 comments:

Ammietia (a girl you once knew) said...

:O Your birthdays coming up! Sos mine, but I haven't started counting down.

I also want to see that movie, but I probably won't see it in theaters. It looks interesting though.

Good luck with your chores as well (from the post above) Quite a list there!

~Ammietia

Anonymous said...

Your birthday sounds like it's gonna be a fun one. I have to work mine next year - wah. Only 19 more days til I turn 26, what an old tart.

KB

sarah said...

KB - you're not an old tart, lol. You're just.....ripe with experience. yes, thats it. *nods*

Ammietia - When's your birthday??!