Friday, February 15, 2008

Gifts

Pictures of my birthday gifts from Skittles, as promised. These are taken off my camera phone.

The necklace. Gorgeous! I don't know how it got mentioned
but Skittles made a hint about it being real diamonds; I totally flipped out on him.

The jewelled fairy keychain. I think it's the perfect blend of whimsical and girly, don't you?



And this is the Celtic knot ring he got me - SO PRETTY!
At first I thought it was turning my finger green, much to Skittles' disappointment - its supposed to be pure silver - but upon examination of my finger it turns out it was just bruising it (most likely because I don't wear rings at all).

2 comments:

Heather said...

Cute, cute and cute! Love that keychain (which was the thing I didnt think I would like lol).

Anonymous said...

Shawn, you are the biggest sweetie *mwah!*

The gifts are beautiful - the necklace I would happily thief off you Miss Sarah!!!

KB