Sunday, February 17, 2008

Meme #3

From Heather
About You

What is your name? * Sarah
How old are you? * 21
When is your birthday? * Feb 1st.
Are you looking forward to it? * Not yet
Why? * I just had it two weeks ago!
Are you happy? * Yes; sometimes I actually have to pinch myself.
What makes you happiest? * Gazing into K.02's eyes, getting good marks on a project/exam.
Are you afraid of something? * Horror movies. Hate 'em.
Do you live alone, or with someone else? * With someone else.
Who? * Roommate. That changes in two weeks though.
Do you have any pets? * Yeah - Molly the dog & Elvis the cat.
What is your favorite cartoon? * Family Guy.
Have you ever hit a deer? Nope, thank god. Those do so much damage to your car.
Do you drink? * Occasionally
Do you prefer beer or liquor? * Really depends on my mood. I love sitting back on a patio in the summer with a pitcher of brew and just watching the world go by. But I also love going to a dance club and doing the whole cocktail-and-shots routine.
What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? * Sprite.
What kind of cell phone do you have? *LG; I love that brand.
Do you like it? * Yep. Shore do!
What is the funniest word you ever heard? * Erm, I'll take a pass on this one
Do you hate it when people call you "dear"? * No, because no one does?
To whom have you sent the most text messages? * The Ex-Roommie.
What did you do for New Year's Eve? * Drove from Mt. Tremblant in Quebec to Dorval to drop off my brother at the airport (we got up at 3 or 4am) and then onto Ottawa, cleaned my entire apartment, bought a bed, did a major grocery shop, endured my Mom having a meltdown then went to see Juno and almost made it to the fireworks downtown in time but not really.
Were there lots of pictures? * None at all.
What is your favorite movie? * There's a couple, but I adore adore adore Pride & Prejudice.
What is your favourite song? * Its on a constant rotating basis, but I'm loving Let's Talk About Love by Jessie Farrell, Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) by Mika, In God's Hands by Nelly Furtado, Godspeed (Sweet Dreams) by The Dixie Chicks, I'll Cover You from the Rent Soundtrack, Another Side of You by Joe Nichols, As If by Sara Evans, Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts, The Wedding Song by Tracy Chapman, Fast Car by the Wilkinsons, Inner Smile by Texas, I'm Sorry by Buckcherry, and Don't Know Why by Michael Buble & Norah Jones. Oh yeah.
What concerts do you want to see in 2008? * I don't know.
Do you have any tattoos? * Yes, two.
What is your favorite place to chill out? * My room/K.02's place.
What is your favorite song to play on guitar hero? * Freebirrrrrd! But really, "Carry On Wayward Son" is my favourite.
Do you work out? * Not really. Just another thing that's going to change very shortly though!
Do you wear any jewelry? * Now I do! :-)
What is your favorite memory of the past couple of years? * Probably this Christmas?
What is your goal for the year? * Lose weight, manage my finances better, raise a well-behaved puppy and keep working on and deepening my relationship with K.02
What do you think about when you first wake up? * It's a mix between "What time is it?" and "UGH, MOLLY, hold on, I'll feed you - just let me get out of bed!".
Do you shower daily? * Every second day or so.
...alone? * Mostly
Have you ever eaten sushi? Yes.
Did you like it? * Of course. mmmm, so delish!
List three things you can't live without: * Music, friends, laptop :P
What is your best physical feature? * My eyes, my smile.
What is your middle name? * Wylie.
Do you get choked up during dramatic movies? * Rarely
What is your biggest pet peeve? * Going to get a glass of chilled water and discovering the jug is empty.
Have you ever liked someone that all of your friends hate? * Probably.
Is there anything that you regret? * Not really.
Do you want children? * Yessir!
How many? * Three or four.
Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? * Nope
What is your favorite number? * 13 and 42.
What is your favorite sports team? * The Blue Jackets, which, incidentially, is K.02's hockey team ;-)
What is your most over-used phrase? * "You're a whore" or "OH BITCH!!!" (when I hurt myself that's what I automatically say).

You & The Better Half

You and your other half: * Are crazy about being with each other.
Did you get over your ex, or are you over him/her?: * Yes. Thanks. *backs away slowly*
Are you currently with someone? * Yessiree bob!
Do you love him/her? * More than anything or anyone I've ever loved in my entire life.
Who said "I love you" first? * He did, by about a month and a half or so.
Where? * In my bed while we were cuddling after sex.
Would you date your ex again? * Nope, they are ex's for a reason
What is your longest relationship? * I've made it to the 6.5 month mark before; but I'm 100% sure this relationship will surpass that.
What is your most significant relationship? * K.02.
What is the most romantic thing a significant other can do? * Don't say anything, just hold me.
Do you like pet names? * Yeah, sure.
Do you have any? * Not yet. lol. He just calls me sweetie.
Is there anything that you won't tolerate in a relationship? * Abuse.
Do you believe in living together before engagement/marriage? * Sure, why not. I really don't care about it one way or the other.
Where did you meet your significant other? * We met at Wendy's where we both worked.
Have you ever broken up? * Yeah, I ended it completely once and then made another half-hearted attempt in the early stages of the relationship, but obviously they didn't stick!
Have you ever had your heart broken? * Yeah, once.
Have you ever broken someone's heart? * Probably....I think I broke K.02's when I ended it the first time.
What is your significant other's birthday? November
What is your anniversary? * September 22nd.
Does this person know you better than anyone else? No, that honour is reserved for Skittles.
Is this person younger than you? * Sure isn't - he's 9 years older.
Where was your first date? * We just hung out at his place and talked.
Would you marry this person? * He's gotta ask first!
Are you happy with your sex life? * mmmm. dare I say it? He's the best I've ever had.
Who is "your" band? * We don't have one....?
What is "your" song? * Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts is the song I think about when I think about us.
Do you think you'll be together for a long time? * Wholeheartedly.
Do you lay in bed and cuddle a lot? * Yeah, all the time.
Where was the last place you went together? * Um...I think it was downtown for my birthday?
Do you do a lot of surveys? * I try to every Sunday!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thank you for the blog address update! I was wondering what on this green earth had happened to you! What a fun meme.

Heather said...

Hey when I get home, remind me coz I've got a website I get all these from. I just dont have it on Ryan's laptop so I cant give it to you right now.