Monday, February 11, 2008

New Toy!

I got my shiny brand new laptop today!!! Finally! After long endless months of waiting I finally have a computer to call my own and to clutter up with data as I see fit. And the best thing about it? It was Ab.so.lut.ely Free.

Although it seems as though all my music files and photos weren't saved from my old computer. I'm really sad about that; especially my music. I had quite an extensive collection, carefully harvested from friends and downloads over the course of a year and a half.

There's something exciting in the works concerning my love life, but nothing's official yet and I'm really, really, really trying to keep it to myself until it is. But oh! It's so hard; I feel like bursting out my skin with happiness. This constant massive grin on my face is starting to hurt my cheeks!

*insert beaming smile here*

1 comment:

dust and kam said...

A New Laptop? That is exciting! I am sure you will have your music collection built up soon enough! :)

Yay for being so HAPPY!! That is exciting too! :)