Thursday, February 21, 2008

K.02 + her = <3 baby.

How long have you and your significant other been together? * 5 months tomorrow!!
Who eats more? * I think that would be me.
Who said I love you first? * He did, by a couple of months.
Who is taller? *He is, by a very small margin of four inches.
Who sings better? * I do.
Who is smarter? * Smartness is relative.
Who does the laundry? * Well, considering we aren't living together, I do my own and his parents do his. Spoiled boy!
Who does the dishes? * ooh, can I just answer these as if we were living together? I think I'd be doing them because I get home from school before he gets home from work.
Who pays the bills? * The Rogers bill is in my name, the phone bill is in his; he pays for his extra sports channel package and I contribute my fair share. And we split the rent right down the middle.
Who mows the lawn? * We don't have a lawn to mow! Ahh, the beauty of apartment living.
Who cooks dinner? * Lol, thats one aspect we haven't figured out yet. I think we'll be pretty much equal.
Who drives when you are together? * Um, neither of us drive.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? * At his place, I do, and my place, he does.
Who is more stubborn? * I am, by FAR.
Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? * Well, in the only "fight" we've had, he was the one definitely in the wrong (he said something incredibly, incredibly hurtful and I cried) - he apologized so much I had to tell him to stop lol.
Whose parents do you see the most? * His, they live one building over.
Who kissed who first? * I think I did?
Who proposed? * We haven't gotten to that point yet.
Who is more sensitive? * Don't really think either of us are particularly sensitive?
Who has more friends? * I do, but he plays on a hockey team every Friday.
Who has more siblings? * Mine's so complicated, oh god. Um, if we're being completely technical, I suppose I do - I have 5 and he has 3. Untechnically, he does - I just have 2.
Who wears the pants in the family? * I just asked him this and, after pulling a little macho man routine, he admitted that we both do and (I quote) "That's what makes it so great". Aww!

No comments: