Monday, July 7, 2008

5 things meme

I got this in an e-mail from Kelly, so I thought I'd do this here to get those hideous pictures out of eye-level (ha!). I can't believe its Monday; Keith's on vacation for the next week so it feels like an extended weekend. It was so nice to not wake up to an alarm (he works at 6am) and instead wake up naturally and not have him be rushing out the door. Bliss.

10 years ago…
I was 11. Um. Not much going on when you're 11.

Five things in today’s 'to do list':
1) Finish the kitchen (do the food cupboards, wash out the fridge, mop the floor again).
2) Clean the bathroom from top to bottom.
3) Pick up the garbage in the living room.
4) Maybe bring over the kitchen table, my TV, bedside tables, bathroom stuff, etc.
5) Go to Keiths ball hockey game at 9:00pm.

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1) Air popped popcorn with salt and butter. I could (and do) eat it anytime of day. I had it for breakfast/lunch yesterday.
2) Ice Cream/Frozen Yogurt. Favourite flavours are strawberry and chocolate.
3) Gummy candy in a tub. Wal-Mart has this cool variety where it's just all different ones mixed together so that's what I get.
4) Chips, usually either Ketchup, Regular or Sour Cream & Onion. Or Triscuits.
5) Fresh fruit, like berries and melons and tropical ones.

5 Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1) Get married.
2) Buy Keith's parents a condo
3) Give my parents a "retirement fund" - especially my mom so she doesn't have to teach, instead she can choose if she wants to.
4) Pay off our combined debts.
5) Buy a house.

5 Places I have lived:
1) St. Paul, Alberta
2) Kelowna, British Columbia
3) Nanaimo, British Columbia
4) Gravelbourg, Saskatchewan
5) Clinton, Ontario

Now back to watching Grease. I LOVE this movie!

No comments: