Tuesday, July 15, 2008

BlogShare Eve

Tomorrow, I will be participating in something that -R- over at And You Know What Else organized called BlogShare. That means that tomorrow there will be an anonymous guest post instead of a regular entry, and I will be anonymously posting somewhere else out there in the blogsphere.

If you want to read more anonymous posts, feel free to check out the blogs below (if you want to take it a step further and try to match poster to blog, you have your work cut out for you!)(Not that I'm saying you aren't capable of doing so) (I'm just sayin...oh, forget it.)

Vent Vox
Turn On The Stars
Trudie - Life After AC
Swimming With Sharks
Stefanie Says
Shhh! Librarian-In-Training
Sauntering Soul
Sass Attack
Reflections in the Snow Covered Hills
Red Red Whine
One New Duck
Oh My Seven
The Occasional Truth
No Lady
Nancy Pearl Wannabe
Muse On Vacation
Messing With Texas
Melliferous Pants
Lizland
Live Work Dream
Just Below 63
Jonniker
Java Literally
Heidikins
Full of Snark
Face Down
Ex Everything
Everything I Like Causes Cancer
Did I Say That Outloud?
The Daily Tannenbaum
The Coconut Diaries
Citystreams
Catheroominations
Bright Yellow World
Breath Smiles Tears
And You Know What Else
Alyndabear
3 Carnations

Now I'm off to write m....oooh, are those jujubes??

1 comment:

dust and kam said...

Ooooo..... fun.

I have no idea what I would even write about. I don't even know what to write about on my own blog. Ha ha! :)

I will have to check them out.